31 October 2011

The Creative Exchange

Last Saturday there was a Halloween Trick or Treat event at the mall for dogs and I enjoyed going around holding the cute canines in costumes. (I am not the one above and I forgot the names of the dogs!) I was also lugging a huge heavy bag (filled with art materials for the art workshops I facilitated that weekend) so it was pretty difficult to take lots of photos! At least I was able to coo and hold most of the dogs' paws. (Warning to Kids: Please do not hold animals like dogs without permission from owners because some dogs might bite in confusion!)

This is Edge. He reminds me of my late dog Bogart.
He is so handsome and huge!
Needless to say I adore him to bits!

I found this dog sitting without its owner waiting for, would you believe, paw reading? Haha!

And this is my student Andi's dog whose name I forgot.

. . . and there goes my dog Sweepy. The poor thing waited for me at home in his Halloween costume. And since I got home late that day I was not able to bring him at the mall. Sorry Sweepypie!

And for Lisa and the new TCE's site
here's good wishes for a new place
and more photographs from the heart at:

15 comments:

Tes said...

Sweepy is cute in his Halloween costume!! :)

Jama said...

Cute dogs!

ShonEjai said...

Adorable looking dogs!

One said...

Paw reading? Are you serious? How?

Wishing Sweepy lots of treats on Halloween day.

Lui said...

Onenezz, the booth says Paw Reading and there were dogs waiting (and sitting) for their turn! I have no idea how they do it (for fun I'm sure) but if my dog Sweepy was there the 'reader' would probably read funny events on his paws! ha!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Many lovely dogs, they all appear very content and happy.

Nadege, said...

So many happy dogs. Love that hat.

Jeanne said...

I love all of your dogs! They are so cute! I have three yorkies who will be dressing in their costumes for halloween tonight. How fun!

Sherri B. said...

Such sweet photos...any pictures of dogs will bring a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing! :)

Anna said...

Looks like a fun event and I do so love dogs! You've captured their smiles perfectly!

Rosie Grey said...

What a lovely idea! And look how patient Sweepy is waiting for his treats ;-)

Lisa Gordon said...

This must have been so much fun Lui. Those eyes of Edge's just melt my heart.

Thank you so much for sharing these at The Creative Exchange, and thank you also for your kind words.

Have a wonderful evening!

lisa.

butiksofie said...

Your dog is sooo cute, hughs Anja

DeniseinVA said...

Oh those dogs are so very cute. I was cuddling a little long haired chihuahua today, and a little Pomeranian, felt so good to hold them. Both rescue dogs belonging to my friend's daughter. Glad you got the flowers onto your blog but if you ever have any difficulty, I truly am happy to help out. Just give me a shout. My time is very limited right now because we are spending a lot of time with my father-in-law while he is recuperating but I am still able to pop in every now and again and will make sure all is well and see if you were able to enter your TF entry. Hopefully I will have time to enter my flowers this time, hopefully I will have time to take some pics :)

Viola said...

Oh there you are sweet Sweepy! =) Nice dogs, but I like Sweepy the most! :))))

Hugs from Pusa and Viola! ^^) :)