10 December 2011

Fragrant Camia In Heaven

This is our lovely Camia in Heaven!
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 1
We had a very rainy weather this week. In the city, smog gave people allergies and colds. In my place called Heaven, we only had drizzles and colder nights which is perfect weather for my father and son dogs Sumo and Sweepy. So it is such a wonderful delight to smell this fragrant flower Camia just outside my bedroom window surviving the rain and the cold. . .
I love cold weather. I love drizzles. And to avoid colds, I rub virgin coconut oil instead of lotion to moisturize my skin, warm myself, heal and protect me from whatever harm such a wonderful weather does to everybody on this busy holiday season . . .

14 comments:

Viola said...

Lovely flowers you have in your garden Lui! =) Here we have the same white color, but in another form- snow! =))

About my post and trip.. it was not the destination.. it will come.. :))

Warm greetings from Viola! :)

Birgitta said...

Elegant and beautiful flower photos!

http://blogg.birgittasplace.com/

wildcatwoods said...

In Aurvedic medicine they rub sesame oil all over like you did for the same reasons! I can just imagine how lovely this flower smells.

Carolina Mts

Maia T said...

Your Camia flower is very pretty and when it's fragrant than its a treat at in this season.
I prefer cold weather too instead of summer heat.
Have a nice weekend Lui!

Lisa Gordon said...

Lui, this flower is absolutely gorgeous.
Such a beautiful white, and I love the shape of it.

Jama said...

They are so pretty!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

smog make yr white flower black?

Photo Cache said...

I miss, miss the smell of camia. It's one of my fave flowers.

www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful delicate photos Lui, well done.

Unknown said...

oh, so this is camia. i've seen this in the province. such delicate petals.

DeniseinVA said...

How lovely it must be to smell the sweet scent of Camia before going to sleep, and upon waking. It is such a beautiful flower. I am also very interested in the virgin coconut oil as my hands are always extra dry with the onset of cold weather. I've put this on my list of things to look out for next time I go to the store. Thanks Lui! Have a wonderful week.

Arija said...

An incredible looking flower the way it unfolds. No wonder Lui likes it.

Giga said...

Śliczne białe delikatne kwiaty, a ich zdjęcia są nie mniej piękne. Pozdrawiam

CameraCruise said...

Wow, gorgeous shots!
What a beautiful flower, love it!