03 March 2013

Flowers Today

I watched this flower bloom . . .

. . . and fade

. . . and bloom again!

I hope I am not late in posting this
but I dedicate this wonderful cycle
to inspire the children and young adults
in several of the advocacy programs
that I was fortunate to be part of.

. . . and these words from an advocacy group
set to music and dance to create awareness
(targeting one billion people )
and to inspire victims of abuse
to rise, take a stand and break the chain.
www.onebillionrising.com

And for Denise
whose flower stories and images
create more than inspiration . . .

17 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well hello! Your photos are just lovely, and you look great. will stop back to visit often!

Self Sagacity said...

The bulb is so interesting. I like the color a lot too.

Jama said...

So beautiful! I love their colour.

Indrani said...

Delicate shades. They are beautiful.

The Chair Speaks said...

I love blue and purple flowers. What flowers are these!

Lui said...

EJ, I think it is called Phlox. Not sure though ;-)

Gattina said...

How nice to see such beautiful flowers when outside it's cold and grey !

Lisa Gordon said...

Lui, your flowers are just beautiful, and such a wonderful dedication to your groups.

I hope you've had a fantastic weekend, and I wish you a bright beginning to your week.

Sending hugs to "my" Big Boy!

xo.

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely weekend flowers! ... and yes, it´s me :)

Carver said...

Lovely flowers. They look so delicate and soft.

SandyCarlson said...

Gorgeous phlox!

Connie Smiley said...

Just beautiful, Lui!

Dina Lettre said...

Such beautiful colors!

cats of wildcat woods said...

So nice to see your flowers. It is still cold and grey here.

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely tribute Lui! A delicate little blue flower. Wishing you a great week my friend :)

Viola said...

What a lovely post for inspirations! :) Lovely flowers, comes and goes and comes again! :)

Lovely photos below here also! each and one! :) congrats with your new handsome dog. and not to forget to say that sweepy too is handsome, I guess you know I know :))

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Your photos are stunning. Such a lovely blog you have here!