06 January 2010

The party's over. Whew! It's been a busy week. I missed a lot of deadlines. My mobile phone crashed from the volume of messages sent to me during the holiday. It got so bad that I can not respond right away because I was reading and deleting messages to give way to new ones! So you think your phone can take in 300 messages? Think again. . .

My eMail's inbox got loaded too. As much as I hate cross-posting, I have no choice but to send to all! And the dogs mails were as usual awesome! Check out Sweepy's post to see. My dogs are quite popular even if they can not join all the events in their community nor leave comments after visiting their animal friends blogs. Yes, the animal geeks are lording the worldwideweb too. It is quite amazing how technology can get people and animals together. It's been a busy time for us because we had some repair work done to our house Heaven. So for weeks, workers were pounding on the roof, drilling into ceilings, wiring and re-wiring electricals, repair works that piled up for years, all waiting for the right schedule, the right budget, the right weather . . . It got worse when the holiday season set in, and firecrackers are blasting everywhere scaring the dogs. Dogs have sensitive sense of hearing which can get damaged when exposed to loud noises. Dogs can hear ten times what people hear which is the reason they howl and whine in pain when there are firecrackers needlessly exploding everywhere. . . .

But all that is over. I finished removing all the holiday decorations in Heaven and creating new lists for the week. Another year over. A new one has began. But is it? Do we really have a new year? Are there only 365 days per cycle? Are we really on real time?

1 comment:

Viola said...

Sweepy's post is nice, I had an look to the website :) Fireworks scare the animals, indeed. Pusa in our flat run under our bed and the sofa at the worst. For me I would be glad if fireworks was forbidden! :)