29 August 2010

Today's Flowers . . .

. . . are those cute wildflowers that comes out after the rain!
They open up and proudly stand tall!


. .  as they line Heaven's front yard.
. . . like some sort of rah-rah beauties cheering the mournful passersby after a tragedy . . .
Proclaiming for all the world to see . . . redemption, magnanimity, grace and compassion. Qualities needed to brace life's many storms.
I will always welcome these wildflowers anytime. There is so much to learn and remember in its eternal beauty as they come and go and take so little in every enchanting visits. My entry for TodaysFlowers.



9 comments:

Carletta said...

So very pretty in pink! They look so delicate. I can see why you would enjoy them.

DeniseinVA said...

I think all your flowers are a delight Lui. Such pretty little flowers, so delicate. Have a great week and thank you so much for always sharing with us at Today's Flowers.
An English Girl Rambles

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! I wish I had some of them, but I doubt that they would grow in my dry Zone 5. ♥♫

Ebie said...

How pretty! Love the boldness of its color. Very cute and delicate.

Pat's Addition said...

Hi nice pictures. to answer your question Uniola paniculata L.
seaoats are not eatable.

Rajesh said...

Gorgeous pretty pink flowers.

Larry said...

We grow them in containers here in the colder reaches of the United States... they are zephyranthes or rain flower... L

lina@women's perspectives said...

Lui, they are so gorgeous in pink...

Thanks for dropping by....

vincibene said...

Lovely flowers!