03 November 2016

Blog Blast For Peace 2016

I have been absent on this space like forever
but now because of tradition
and the relevance of this tradition
especially at a time when my country
is on the verge of anything
Not Peace
I am back.
. . . shouting Peace/Kapayapaan
and Freedom/Kalayaan
at a time when both seem so fragile
so many killings
so many ugly words
so many hurtful and harmful words and action
so Not Peace.

Someday
I will be back here
surviving storms, loss of loved ones,
sickness and loneliness,
forgetfulness,
forgiveness,
and giving once again to passion
and Faith
and Love. . .
Simple words.
Big words.
Soon, it will be mine
and my country
and the world.

Dona Nobis Pacem.
Lord, please grant us Peace!
Mimi, I blog for Peace.
Join us!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless your heart, my friend.
xo.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love all of the animals on your blog. I am an animal lover too. I so enjoyed reading your post. May there be peace, especially for the animals and children.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Pawkisses for a Peaceful Weekend :) <3

Michelle said...

<3 amen <3

Peace blessing to you, Lui.

Self Sagacity said...

Dona Nobis Pacem, miserere nobis! Stay strong and look towards the light Lui. Have a wonderful weekend. Amanda

Mimi Lenox said...

Lui - You WILL be back and soon. This space on the internet is such a calming place of healing and joy. You and your art and your animals and your powerful images and words.

Be at peace, my friend.
#10,362 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery @ blog4peace.com