18 September 2011

Ratsky


. . . is my wooden paperweight. It is also my dog Sweepy's favorite. When Sweepy sees Ratsky on the table and I am nowhere in sight, Sweepy will immediately run off with Ratsky! Now of course I have to make Sweepy understand why I am using Ratsky for all of Ashley's SHS this week!



Behind

. . . the cutest butt ever.

Street Photography

Well, I can not bring Ratsky out in the streets because the weather goes from rainy to windy to sunny hot all within the day! But Ratsky gets his street-like scenes somehow ;-) Obviously somebody 'black' is so not into toys . . .

Liquid

I can not give Ratsky a bath either but surely Ratsky will enjoy watching a shower on a hot day! ;-)

Sunday

Ratsky enjoys the sun even if it is not on a Sunday. Ha!

From A Distance

Even from afar Ratsky is still a cutey!

11 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

Ratsky is a darling little guy and his butt IS cute too!

CailinMarie said...

what a fun blog you have! I enjoyed this post.

Cedar said...

Very creative! I love the from a distance one the most!

Halie said...

You have a great blog. I'm glad to have found this little cute space in the blogosphere.

Halie

kewkew said...

So cute. Love the way you focused on Ratsky!

Stasha said...

You always put a smile on my face. Your art is so creative. Love the shot from the distance. How is your pup?

The Chair Speaks said...

Cute rattie! :)

Tamar SB said...

So original to shoot all the prompts with one focus! very creative!

Ashley Sisk said...

Very creative work - love your Sunday shot.

Valeria said...

Very clever idea.

Susan said...

Very creative, and what a cute ratsky. The perfect kind to keep!