14 April 2014

Its April Already!


And it gets hotter and hotter in Heaven.
We are now in the dry season
and we kept washing all of Heaven
to cool and calm the energies . . .

The flowers are blooming in the 34 degrees heat!
. . . they bloom and fade and flower over and over!

The Birds-of-Paradise kept blooming
which the dogs love!

Chicky, our chico tree
is bursting with fruits!
The birds get to them before us.
But it is OK.

Yvon, the avocado tree,
has flowered and is now brimming with fruits!
Hundreds of baby avocados will fall . . .
. . . and we will be left with enough avocados
to harvest in May and June.

And my hounds are doing fine . . .
I am hugging Hughes a lot.
Sweepy does not mind.
Hughes seem to delight in having a home at last.
Hughes adore Sweepy a lot
and he runs to Sweepy every time 
he feels threatened by loud noises,
visitors, deliveries, etc.

But don't be fooled by that angelic face.
Remember the neighbor's dogs?
Whitey and her mother Dawgy above apparently mated with Hughes
because they both gave birth to puppies this month!
Dawgy was given to the barangay (village) 
and Whitey is now adopted by the new neighbor
together with puppies of Hughes!

I hope we can find kind people to adopt the puppies . . .

April is about changes.
And changes bring about new faces,
new places, new projects,
new perspective of things and people.

I will embrace the newness of this month.
And the old, the familiar . . .
. . . the loved ones
who will always bring something new
and funny, and meaningful 
for all of us.

Happy Easter everybody!
And Happy Passover too.
. . . and merrily Eostre for keeps.
I wish you more eggs to crack
and share and plant again . . .


6 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Sounds like my kind of weather there in Heaven, Lui!
We are getting a bit of spring here, but are going right back to well below freezing temperatures on Wed. Can you believe they are even forecasting snow again????

Sweepy and Hughes looks so happy together. When I see them here together, it makes me believe that everything does indeed happen for a reason, and Hughes was meant to be with Sweepy. :-)

You have a wonderful week, my friend, and give lots of big hugs to my favorite guy! xoxoxooxxo

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Easter my Dear Friend :) Loved seeing these photos, sweet doggies, lovely flowers and you :) Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

Lui said...

Thank you, Denise!

And thank you, Lisa. You are right. Sweepy and Hughes are good pals now. Maybe it is because Sweepy is such a friendly and patient dog even in his senior years. Stay warm in the cold :-)

Have a wonderful week, my friends!

Candace said...

I've seen your blog before! Maybe from Lisa's blog as Lisa and I read each other's blogs. Sometimes the blogisphere is a small world. Anyway, I'm glad I am able to comment on the lovely cards you sent and received for Liberate Your Art...and Heaven looks like a beautiful place. I'm an animal lover also.

Sheila said...

Your photos are so much fun to look at! Loving all the plant life. So glad you took part in the swap this year. We both have something to still look forward to! Talk with you soon Lui. Be well and much happiness to you in Heaven!

Viola said...

Lovely flowers and oranges! I would like to taste one of the oranges, they look so delicious:)
Such a beautiful photo of you and Sweepy and Hughes! :) ♡